Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Horny Flowers





    The Horniest form,
   possibly the Sexiest:
earth life that we know

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 I water my planter box garden
Each afternoon at 3:30.  The garden
Loves bees and other bugs.

 In book club today, we spoke of
Trees and other flora.

 I watched the drooping sun,
Wine glass in hand,
As a black butterfly, small bee,
then a monster bumble bee
ravage, in succession, this delicate
lavender flower.  She enjoyed it.

It dawned on me that whether one believes in a Religious God, or a scientific god, all life has a purpose, interwoven with all other life.

The more I listen to NPR’s “Science Friday” and/or read books, the more I believe that all life forms enjoy sex.

The bee with the Passion Flower, burrows deep into the center core.
A mating long and happily sought.

No comments:

Post a Comment