Sunday, September 20, 2020

Jan Clair 1974

 

After DD, there was Jan Clair, who had three kids, Dupree, Cerillia, and the newborn baby. 

I felt like I had been DD's sex slave for the past year, with her experimenting with just how far she could go in torturing me.  I needed a semi rational relationship so when I moved back into Treat, I took in a roommate.  Jan had just come down out of the Sierras with a new baby.  She had been a Hippie pot grower, but the police busted her old man along with all their dope and the police officers had told her to take her kids and get out of town.

The Treat Street house was small, but it had two bedrooms and I'm sure I didn't charge her too much rent.  Her face was that of a salt of the earth, Russian peasant woman.  Large and big boned like Natasha.  It was all in the face, broad features.  She wasn't beautiful like Bettina, but she was sensual.  She was like a bitch in heat all the time.  Exuding her sexuality at every occasion.  It wasn't long before we started sleeping together.  It was more convenient anyway because Dupree, aged 4, and Cerillia, 2, and the baby would sleep better separated from their mother, than with her, because they would fight for her attention.

Earth Mother Jan loved breast feeding, and her breasts were full and flowing with milk at this time, feeding all three with a bit for me on the side.  She assured me that she weaned Dupree the year before, but once he saw the other two at the trough, there was no way you could keep him out.  Well, I guess there are ways, but Jan liked the act of feeding them all. 

There was one occasion when we were upstairs; I was building a second story on the house.  We were entertaining my best friend and his girlfriend, along with Kenny Bolen and his girlfriend.  The subject of mother's milk came up and Jessica, true to her future career as journalist, pipes up with, "I have no idea what it tastes like or how you get it out." 

Jan reacts like a budding, high school actress, put on stage at the last minute to recite Juliet.  "I'd be happy to show you all," she says, and proceeds to go through the five of us, teaching each of us how to suckle.  As the group began to go crazy with all the eroticism involved with these demonstrations, she began to milk herself and spray people, resulting in howls of laughter and then an animal orgy, where we all took our clothes off and distanced ourselves to the four corners of the large room.  The moment had lowered any inhibitions about public nudity.

When she moved in, it wasn’t long until we started having sex, but vaginal entry was painful.  Her complaint was about her recent delivery, and she preferred something different.  I was not averse to this, my DAC roommate in Pacific Grove, Marleen Starkweather, had the same preference, but in her case, she claimed it was from overuse and aging.  I have no idea if women get pleasure from other varieties of sex or not.  I don't think women are as easily satisfied as men.  Jan did wean herself of this preference, but never grew out of the joy of more babies.  She was a close and constant friend over the next decade (picture above is five years later), and she had another child (DD had me spayed, so I wasn't a candidate father).  Jan was always ready for a roll in the hay and a suck at the dug.

No comments:

Post a Comment