Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Getting Out Day


Power back on this afternoon. Yeah!
First five things I did:
1.      Picked up and listened to my phone messages
2.     Turned on the computer and read Internet messages
3.      Made a pot of coffee
4.     Called around to assure people I was OK.
5.     Took a hot shower
Then I went shopping at Speer’s
a.)  Replenished cat food supply
b.)  Got some beets, carrots, and grapefruit
c.)   Paid full price for a filet mignon steak
d.)  and a nice bottle of Pinot
e.)  and an array of four deli salads
I would liken the adventure of the past four days,
   to being picked up on a bogus rap by the local police,
   on the Friday night just before a 3-day weekend [S-S-M);
   tossed in a cell – with no recourse until the following
   Tuesday court calendar when I would be and was set free.
 Sitting around with a few books to read, a portable transistor
   radio, a hunk of chicken meat cooked on Friday, that got
   worrisomely older every day I had another hunk; a tiger milk bar;
   plenty of water, but only one glass of wine a day.
I expended almost no energy, so I established my next level down’s
boundary level for weight.  I’d worked hard over the summer to
get down to 170 by my school reunion, and I got to the edge
of that last month when I was varying between 170-174.
My variance the past 2 days has been 166-168.
I don’t see how I could go lower – and anyway this is a fine weight for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment