Friday, March 13, 2020

DJT's Alternative to standard Pubic Health Testing


So I had initially posted this
I listened to Trump’s speech today in the Kaiser parking lot, while waiting for an eye exam.
He launched what every computer literate citizen groans about, a brand new, nationwide computer system – beta testing at the White House as I type this (Bill Gates was not on stage).  Governments are great at designing and implementing nationwide systems.
Trump couldn’t get his {country of origin} on the Census paperwork, but I bet that question is on the list of his “few simple questions” to identify the test recipient along with a mailing address.
Btw: I sure am happy I declined to be a Census worker this year.
His Corporate buddies on stage today aren’t going to worry about ACLU suits or liberal judges telling them what they can ask.  If the computer system works, one result will be a great INS visit list.
Of course he skirted the whole question of where are the tens of millions of test kits that he has been promising for weeks and weeks.  Were there any plans to do that in the first place?

And then she said this.

Yes I’m ashamed that I fell for some of it because as he continued I could see this was nothing new.

I was shocked by my family member’s take on DJT today.
This was the most dis-ingenuous proposal by DJT to date.
I said,
Nothing New.!.!.!.!.!
Neither You nor I, nor anyone else we know, will
  be going to a Walmart Parking Lot to get a viral test.
We all have coverage, one way or another,
   and we mostly trust our medical providers
      to guide us properly.
The only people who want 10-minute, from a car, "anonymous"
   medical examinations, are illegals, criminals, and crazies,
       who are scared to be a PART OF THE ESTABLISHED SYSTEM.
We don't need this.  They don't need this.
If we had enough test kits (tens or hundreds of millions),
  then we could go, conveniently, go to Kaiser
    (or where ever) and get tested
       at our mutual convenience.
  EVEN THOSE WHO ARE UNDOCUMENTED, ETC.
This isn't something to panic over.
  If you have some symptoms - get tested at Kaiser
     If you are positive - get treated at Kaiser
  If you are asymptomatic, rest easy, but stay vigilant.
PUBLIC HEALTH IS FOR EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY
 EVEN illegals, criminals, and crazies

Don't trust Corporate Goons
  -  with your personal data
  -   to test you
  -   to diagnose you
  -   to give you medical advice
  -   to treat you
Use the established system


No comments:

Post a Comment